The municipality of CARBON-BLANC is a public local organization with 147 employees. It promotes public help for approximately 8500 people. It is one of 28 cities of Bordeaux Metropole. Various services work in the field of animation for people of all ages: from babies to the elderly, like “early childhood house”, social service, media library or youth-education directorate, with various objectives: culture, sport, hobbies, accompaniment, etc…Through youth-education directorate, the municipality of Carbon-Blanc develop projects for children and young people on extracurricular time and school holidays. 24 animators and managers work on the coaching of people from 3 to 17 years old.
The actions are grouped under 4 themes:
- Art, culture and designing
- Sport and relaxation
- Media and informatics
- Discovery and environment
Business Training’s experience is built on solid ground. The Company has been providing cutting-edge ICT training sessions for about 20 years. Originally, Business Training specialized in IT technical and end-user trainings. A few years ago, our company widened the range of its training catalogue to also meet the increasing demand for best-of-breed management courses (PRINCE2®, IPMA, ITIL, ADKAR, etc.) together with Blockchain technologies and Artificial Intelligence.
Business Training employs 50 persons, trainers courseware developers and consultants, in Belgium and Luxembourg and is a key partner of the European Institutions.
CIAPE is an Italian cultural association promoting lifelong learning in an innovative and inclusive way.
CIAPE holds sound expertise in designing and carrying out training activities aimed at developing and validating soft skills, as well as the competences required in the future labour market.
The organization works, on a daily basis, in synergy with more than 300 like-minded entities and organizations from all over Europe and beyond; indeed, CIAPE is:
- Italian antenna of EPALE, the Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe
- Member of the European Network of Innovation for Inclusion
- Member of the National Euroguidance Network (Italy)
- Recognised European expert in Work Based Learning
- Coordinator of the European Network for Quality Apprenticeship
- Recognised European organisation for the training of trainers
- Designer of innovative ideas aimed at ensuring the accessibility of learning to multiple target groups, such as young students, seniors, professionals and groups at risk of social and professional exclusion
- Active member of CEDEFOP “European Qualifications Framework
- Credit Transfer In VET” and of the “Quality Assurance in VET” communities
- Skilled in learning methods calibrated to learners’ exigencies and in the management of in-service training courses and sectoral study visits
- Involved in several Projects concerning entrepreneurial education, new job profiles, social inclusion and innovative learning tools (e.g. scenario design for mobile learning, gamified learning environments, MOOCs etc.)
- Experienced in EU, national and regional projects management (more than 60 EU projects since 2009)
Culturally come from popular education movements, Aux couleurs du DEBA was born from the desire to act to the everyday life to allow each one to be subject and actor of its own blooming in bond with its environment. She wishes to support to better live together in a spirit of sharing and opening, pluralism and neutrality. Our principles founders are democracy, justice and equality. To temptations of the return to oneself, we oppose the pleasure of turning to others and of building a future together. We support and defend of the values of solidarity, of exchange of knowledge, of sharing, of well-lifing… in two words, of active citizenship.
We are also specialized in education engineering and we build many reference frame of competences with contents of specifics trainings. Our tools and our methods are adapted to our public. Finally, we make the European project engineering. We support the construction, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of European project for any organization wishing to invest in it.
The department of international Youth work takes part in the national “Jive” and “Municipality goes international” project :
- Youth work international experiencing diversity
- Projects promoting the integration and social participation of young people from the immigrant community and young people with fewer opportunities as well as refugees.
We organize work camps, trainings for youth workers who will become future teamers in youth exchanges, and bi-, tri and multilateral youth exchanges. Our Projects are partly financed by the German-French-Youth Office, the EU, the Mercator Foundation and by private Partners.
Our aim is to implement and promote international youth work in the city of Bochum, therefore we coordinate, promote and partly finance all international activities concerning youngsters, especially from immigrant countries/refugees and for youngsters with fewer opportunities in cooperation with NGOs, MSOs or municipal youth services.